Call of Duty Modern Warfare Dark Edition PS4:lle. RAJALLINEN ERÄ!
· Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game
· Night Vision Goggles
· Display Stand for Night Vision Goggles
· Custom in-game Tactical Knife
· “All Ghillied Up” Operator Pack
· “Crew Expendable” Operator Pack
· “War Pig” Operator Pack
Night Vision Goggles: Overview
The functioning Night Vision Goggles that only come with the Dark Edition are wearable, and developer Infinity Ward has outfitted these adjustable goggles with game-inspired custom decals and design details. The NVGs have three visual modes:
· Daylight Running Mode: Allows you to use the goggles during normal daylight conditions.
· Night Vision Mode: Automatically switches to night vision mode during low-light situations.
· Long Range IR Mode: A manual button allowing the Goggles to operate at full power, enabling up to 65 feet (20 meters) of vision in complete darkness.
The goggles come with adjustable straps designed to fit your head shape, and a top strap allowing you to set the goggles horizontally without the need to tilt your head or goggles up and down. The Modern Warfare NVGs also comes with a number of adjustment buttons, sliders, and other functions enabling the following changes to your viewing, depending on the situation:
· Left and right focus adjustment sliders.
· Power on and off switch.
· Night Vision mode adjustment: When operating at Night Vision mode, you can switch between a black and white screen, and the default blue screen.
· Long Range IR mode: Toggle to this mode and the NVG operates at full power and emits a (barely visible) ring of red light. This mode allows you to see up to 65 feet (20 meters) in complete darkness.
· Hinge Release button: Press this to flip the goggles up when you wish to wear, but not use them. Press again to flip down to wear the goggles again.
· Eye Width and Distance Adjustments: There are left and right knobs that adjust the transverse displacement, and a pair of buttons to release and lock a slide to adjust the distance between the goggles and your eyes.
· USB Charging Port: Beneath a soft lid on the left side of the goggles is a USB charging port. Plug this into a suitable USB charging cord to charge the goggles.
· Collectors Stand: This stand can be used to display the goggles when they’re not being used.
Uuden hinta: 280,00€
Loppunut / tilaustuoteLisää ostoskoriin