* Metroid: Other M takes the best elements of 1st-person and 3rd-person gaming to create a seamless blend
* between gameplay, story-telling and dynamic cinematography, that feels like a movie the player can control.
* Players hold the Wii Remote controller sideways while navigating and battling in 3rd-person. However, at any
* moment, players can switch immediately to Wii Remote pointer controls to examine and explore the environments in 1st-person perspective.
* Metroid fans know more about Samus' suits and weapons than they do about what drives her. That’s about to change. The story begins immediately following the events of Super Metroid, when a baby Metroid gave its life to protect Samus. With voice acting and a rich story, players learn the engaging backstory of Samus as she weaves through an action-packed adventure aboard the Bottle Ship, a decommissioned space facility. As she hurtles into this new adventure, Samus will encounter her first mentor and Commanding Officer of the Galactic Federation, Adam Malkovich.
* The development of Metroid: Other M is an exciting collaboration between Nintendo’s Yoshio Sakamoto and Team Ninja. Sakamoto was the director of Super Metroid in 1994. Team Ninja is the renowned action developer of Ninja Gaiden. Metroid: Other M pairs Sakamoto’s expert level design and exploratory focus of the classic Metroid series with Team Ninja’s signature stylish, no-holds-barred action.
Uuden hinta: 32,00€