Scribblenauts, the best-selling, award-winning puzzle game franchise that challenged players to imagine anything and bring it to life, is back with Scribblenauts Unlimited for the Nintendo 3DS, featuring more expansive gameplay and setting no limits on how the player uses his or her imagination within the game.
Created and developed by 5TH Cell, Scribblenauts Unlimited features a huge side-scrolling open world with new, high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects where players can help the game’s hero, Maxwell, solve robust puzzles and challenges by summoning any object they can imagine. Players can leverage the Nintendo 3DS' Street Pass functionality to see all of the creative puzzle solutions by other players in the area. And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell’s parents, his twin sister Lily, and how he got his magical notepad.
* All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe consisting of 41 levels with 50+ starites and 500+ starite shards accounting for 20+ hours of gameplay, and unlimited hours using every area as a playground.
* Object Library: Store previously summoned objects in Maxwell’s “magic backpack” for easy access and future use.
* Street Pass: Leverage the 3DS' Street Pass functionality to see all of the creative solutions to puzzles used by other players.
* Merit Board: Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new “Starite Vision” helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards.
* 3D Cinematics: The game features cinematics rendered in amazing 3D.